Contemporary Choirs

Weekly sessions held in Olney, Bedford, Buckingham & Irthlingborough,
Olney Voices Choir, Bedford Voices Choir, Buckingham Voices Choir and Irthlingborough Voices Choir.

You've decided you are going to bite the bullet and join a choir. Well done! I believe wholeheartedly that it's s everyone's right to sing, never let ANYONE tell you otherwise!! It's how we humans first communicated before we spoke language.

It's a misconception when people think they have to a good singer or have experience before joining us a choir. That's definitely not case with any of mine. Infact I encourage and support complete beginners to join my choirs. I love the process of nurturing members progress and taking them on their own journey. Building their confidence, seeing them improve and enjoy singing!

90% of my members across my 4 community choirs joined with no experience. The other 10% are a mix of shower singers, karaoke, open mic, singing at a family wedding or have sung in a choir previously. All of them however are amateurs. There is only one full time professional in all my choirs, and that's ME!

When you join one of my 4 choir you don't just get to sing every week, I offer a whole lot more than most choirs and take great pride in my unique approach. Each week you learn breath control, vocal technique and singing exercises to improve your ability. You will learn how to connect with your own voice, how to project it, singing in tune and how to hold a note with complete control. In addition I will teach you how to interpret songs in a powerful and emotional way

The camaraderie in my choirs is a large element of what makes it such a joyful and positive experience, we laugh alot! Singing after all is great fun, uplifting and has so many proven benefits to our physical and mental health.

So why not give one a try! You can book on one of my choirs in your area below👇

Bedford Voices Choir Members Video Testimonials

Want to come along?

The Cherry Tree


3 High St, Olney, MK46 4EB

Every Tuesday night 7.30pm - 9.00pm
Please contact Sophie for details

£10.00 per week pay as you go
or
£32.00 monthly BACS payments

Like Our Olney Voices Choir Facebook page

Attend an Olney Voices Choir taster session


Bedford


Christ Church Halls, 140 Dudley St, Bedford, MK40 3SX

Every Monday 7.30pm - 9.00pm
Please contact Sophie for details

£10.00 per week pay as you go
or
£32.00 monthly BACS payments

Like Our Bedford Voices Choir Facebook page

Attend a Bedford Voices Choir taster session


Buckingham


Buckingham Voices Choir, The Studio At Stowe, Stowe Castle Business Park, MK18 5AB

Every Wednesday 7.30pm - 9.00pm
Please contact Sophie for details

£10.00 per week pay as you go
or
£32.00 monthly BACS payments

Like Our Buckingham Voices Choir Facebook page

Attend a Buckingham Voices Choir taster session


Irthlingborough


The Methodist Church, College St, Irthlingborough, NN9 5TU

Every Thursday 7.30pm - 9.00pm - Starting December 10th
Please contact Sophie for details

£10.00 per week pay as you go
or
£32.00 monthly BACS payments

Attend a Irthlingborough Voices Choir taster session


5 Day Song Writing Challenge

Join The Challenge And Create Your Own Song!

Enter details below for your free phone consultation

This is an opportunity to have a relaxed discussion on what you are looking for and for us both to decide if we should work together to help you.

 

There is no pressure or a hard sell at the end. That's not my style!

Scroll to Top